Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Family Flashbacks

Did you miss me?!?! I was visiting my family in Western New York last week. I took my kiddos to Fantasy Island theme park - here they are above flying th Red Baron Airplane ride. And
here is my sister Cindy and I riding the SAME RIDE 28 years ago!

Here is a picture of me at 2 years old sitting in my mom's lap - do you think my little Arianna (in the purple dress above) looks like me?!?!? I think it's funny that I happen to be looking at a book with a color wheel inside...a sign of things to come? I also love that in the crib is the pink and white blanket that my Grandmother knitted for me. That same blanket is now on Arianna's bed.
I have more pictures to share - including some pictures of my cousin's artwork and some of my old artwork that is hanging in my mom's house...

4 comments:

pegi said...

We DID miss you! I was sending a comment yesterday around 5:50 pm and our electricity went out for 9 hours!
I love the pictures of you and your family. Looks like everyone had a great time!!Your daughter looks precious in that photo and I do see a resemblance. I think the color wheel was definetely a sign of things to come! Welcome back!!

Krystyna81 said...

Hi pegi! it was good to see everyone...the only problem is it always makes me wish we lived closer! and yet, it also makes me happy we live so far away...I guess that's what family is all about! LOL!

Liz C. said...

We took my son to Fantasy Island too before we left. It's oddly comforting how little it changes through the decades! (Although the Western show left a bit to be desired this time around...)

Krystyna81 said...

Hey Liz...hey was the SAME tall lanky black-haired cowboy still in the show?!?! We missed the show this time around, but i think that one actor has done it for over a decade!