Friday, January 22, 2010

Latest commission project - Citrus Colored Nudes - coming to an end!

Whew! I have been a busy girl.  Painting painting painting! I just completed the ten female nudes in a beautiful palette of oranges, pinks and yellows.  The matting and framing is all done, too!



These drawings are all done with Watercolor on Wallis paper, 9" x 12", matted to 11.5" x 14.5". 
I love the warmth of the wood frames.




These six are also watercolor on Wallis paper, 12" x 18".   The inspiration for each piece came from a variety of sources - photos that I took of live models, drawings I did from the live model, sculpture, and photos of professional artist models (used with their kind permission!)

I also put together two large reproductions of my Bird paintings...these looked beautiful, too!



The lighting is a little on the cool side...but you get the idea :)

The bird prints are available in my Etsy shop, and I hope to run some test prints of the new nudes so that I may offer those, too, in my fine art print section!

One more painting to finish...I'm almost done! Can't wait to show you.

No comments: