Saturday, August 10, 2013

Figure Drawing Master Class with Michael Mentler

I am THRILLED to announce that "The Bone Doctor", Master Draftsman Michael Mentler will be coming to Studio 81 in December 2013.



Mr. Mentler is a prolific and gifted artist and a force as a teacher.  I feel like I could write ten paragraphs on why I think his work is so fabulous...but for now I will sum up why I think his work is so IMPORTANT -

Artists need an understanding of geometry and anatomy in order to take their work to the next level.

That's it.  I really believe that, and Mr. Mentler embraces both of those vital elements in his work.

This class WILL fill quickly!  Register via Michael Mentler's website - The Society of Figurative Arts -
today!


(The Figure in Dry Media)
December 2nd - 6th 2013
Location: Studio 81:Portrait and Fine art by Kristina Laurendi Havens
8594 Main Street, Woodstock 30188 
(2nd floor)
10-5 Monday - Friday




No comments: