Tuesday, May 26, 2009

If you have a refridgerator and children, then you need these magnet pots!

My fridge is very happy today! I just recieved my order from JDWolfe Pottery on Etsy . I had marked some similar pots as a favorite, intending to buy someday...and they sold out before I could get my hands on them! But lucky for me she is a FABULOUS shop owner and incredible artist - she made more and even customized the colors for me! Jack loves green, and Ari loves blue, so now, whenever they pop off a flower of my lantana or bring in another beautiful dandelion, I am all set to proudly display them on my fridge!

(The magnets are all images of my art work )


3 comments:

Cherie said...

I seem to have misplaced my magnet :( I didn't misplace the print thought! :) hmmm

Krystyna81 said...

I misplaced many things. It called "mom-nesia". Don't worry babe - I have more! It'll cost ya, but I've got them...

Jennifer Lommers said...

LOVE the magnet pottery! Off to check it out...