Wednesday, June 24, 2009

SOLD - Saying good-bye to a few favorite figure drawings

It's been a bitter-sweet few weeks of saying "good bye" to some of my favorite drawings! I just packaged up three more orders today (I swear! Safely packaging up a pastel portrait might be harder than creating it! Well, not really, but you know what I mean!)

In the last (almost) year that I have been selling on-line, it has been incredibly satisfing to connect with fellow artists and collectors. For me, the sales are just the icing on the cake - a validation of my skills and a reward for effectively sharing my work. Thank you to all of you who have shared your work with me, and a special thanks to those who are living with my work - originals and reproductions alike - it is incredibly flattering and I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me!
A few recent sales...


3 comments:

The Great Ethan Allen said...

very nice! Congrats on the sales!

Anonymous said...

It is difficult saying goodbye to certain pieces, isn't it? A friend came to visit me last summer and expressed interest in one of my paintings in my bedroom. It had sort of become part of my personal landscape, but she really wanted it so I sold it to her. I still miss it.

Denise said...

Your work is wonderful. I really like your use of color. I wish I could paint people as well as you do! Very nice work!