Monday, July 22, 2013

Aaron Westerberg Workshop Atlanta 2013

I am very excited to announce that Aaron Westerberg will be holding a portrait and figure painting workshop at my place, Studio 81, in Woodstock this October.  Aaron is a highly accomplished painter and has been published in numerous Art magazines.  He was on the esteemed staff at this years' Portrait Society of America Conference in Atlanta, where I had the pleasure of speaking with him in person, watching him paint an alla prima portrait, and I got a very helpful critique of my portfolio.


Aaron is a direct and engaging artist, and this will be a very full week of painting.  On Monday, Aaron will paint a portrait demo.  On Tuesday, the class will paint a portrait.  Wednesday, Aaron will demonstrate a full figure painting.  Thursday and Friday, the class will paint from the full figure.  The model fee is included in the class fee.

Class will meet every day from 10-5  Lunch will be one hour a day, and the studio is in walking distance of a dozen fabulous restaurants

 To register visit Aaron's website.  If you have any questions, please contact me.

Class is already filling up so register today! 

No comments: