Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!


Happy Mothers Day!
I'd love to share some emotional insights to Motherhood and all the Joys and Personal Fullfillment that comes with it...but why make stuff up?  Instead, I'll just share a moment that only Mothers can appreciate.  The other day I was walking around my yard, photographing my pretty flowers while the kiddos were playing.  I looked over and realized that Jack had found a worm, and decided to give it a full Dr's "Inspection" with his Dr. Kit.
He's explaining to the worm as he listened to his heart "Don't worry little buddy...this isn't gonna hurt"

The worms ears passed inspection as well.  You'll be happy to know that the worm got a clean Bill of Health.

I also announced that I was no longer going to allow any of that Dr. Kit near me again.

Happy Mothers Day!   I hope the little joys and funny moments keep you going :)

2 comments:

jsicignano2.blogspot.com said...

Loved the story and pictures. They are a joy, spoken like a grandma. Your paintings are truly wonderful. All the best to you and your family.

Krystyna81 said...

That is so kind, Joan, thank you! And Grandmas are privvy to a very special kinds of joy from their grandchildren :)