Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Blog You Must Read

http://auctionforcarol.blogspot.com/

My fellow Etsians are incredibly generous people...they have donated amazing handmade items to this auction, for a mother who lost her legs, an arm, and her eyesight after complications arose from an emergency C-section.

I encourage you to read her story, thank the Lord for your healthy children and successful deliveries, then BID BID BID. If you'd like, there are also ways to donate directly to the family.

My thoughts and prayers are with this family.

1 comment:

Terri Pezzullo - Handmade said...

What a heart wrenching story...That something so bad can come out of something that is to be so joyful. I hope you are promoting your blog every where in the Etsy forums for people to read and help out. I hope the best for all of them....