Sunday, October 3, 2010

Opening Reception - The Art of the Figure - Photos!

I just want to thank all of the fabulous people who visited Ann Litrel Art on Friday night to see our show, The Art of the Figure.  There was a constant stream of people, and it was such a pleasure to chat with you about the work and share information about our drawing group and what we enjoy creating.

My neighbor sent me some great pictures so I'm going to share a few of those.  Someday when I actually download the photos from my camera I'll add those, too!  Most of these show myself and two fellow artists working from our wonderful live model.  That was a lot of fun for everyone...we were all working in very different styles, and viewers seemed to enjoy watching the process and seeing how different artists approached the same subject.








No comments: