Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Help Support Autism Speaks.


My handsom nephew, Austin, has Autism.  He is an incredibly sweet and funny little man!  He has been chosed by a family friend as his "inspiration" as he strives to raise $1500 and participate in an Autism Speaks Marathon in Chicago in October of 2010.

This is the sponsor page for the event (with my handsom nephew!!!)

Help me support Randy!!! From now until the end of August, $5.00 from every print order in my Etsy shop will go towards helping Randy reach his goal for Autism Speaks.

One of my top 5 moments from 2009 mentioned a beautiful moment for me...Austin connecting with his cousin, my son Jack. 



Thank you for checking it out :)
  I will keep you posted on the progress in the Announcement section of my Etsy shop and on my Facebook Fan Page!

No comments: